I would NEVER recommend these scam artists to anyone!I signed up to pay $25 per session ONLY when I actually met with the trainer.
I met with a trainer once which was a complete waste of my time and money! She was always late(and rarely available)and only spent 15-20 minutes with me. I expected to learn how to use the gym equipment to my benefit but all she did was have me do crunches and throw a ball back and forth! She didn't teach me anything or even set up a workout routine for me!
After the first session the horrible EFT company left my Retro Fitness location. I discovered that they continued to bill me each month even though I did NOT meet with a trainer! When I signed up I was told over and over again that this would NOT be a contract and that I would only get billed when I met with my trainer. I was given the run around for quite sometime before I went to EFT's website and found a phone number.
Only after me acting completely irate and screaming did they agree to cancel my "contract" that they claimed I signed up for! At that point, I was so disgusted that I didn't even demand my money back for the sessions I was charged for.
I was simply relieved to be done with them!A TOTAL SCAM AND WASTE OF MONEY!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Eft Personal Trainers
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "You don't really have to spend $250 to save $0.25 per gallon of gas. There is always sales at Winn-Dixie that allow the customer, or guest, to save an extra..."
- "I mistakenly signed up for North American Power for both electric and gas, enticed by their low intro rates. Next thing I know, my gas bill is up to..."
- "First unit bought in May of 2014. Broke in less then 10 months. Nordyne said we did not submit warranty on line. Which we did. I..."
- "We bought a sofa and bought the Guardsman package for our leather sofa. In January of 16 we put in an incident report about a stain on our sofa. Stains..."
- "We just opened our fire and water proof safe from Sentry for the first time in over 2 years. We had a sizeable amount of cash in there, from many..."
- "I ordered the LOTS OF LOVE bouquet for my wife and received an order of dried up wilted garbage. This order looked NOTHING like the flower on their website. The..."
- "Zoom Tan offers probably the worst spray tan I've ever had. I looked like a blotchy carrot. The image is not me, but it's funny and shows just how I..."
- "Submitted Warranty Claim 01516922 to Alside with all required documents pictures, warranty tag ,filled out form and copy of home deed,I have 3 windows with bad seals..."
- "Unbreakable galaxy edge 7??? Verizon and Assurion Left me out to dry. No lender phone no nothing had to put back on my old galaxy 3. Just..."